Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

RANT: Commuting and Driving in General

As I recently mentioned in this post work has been kind of crazy lately. I am very fortunate that my commute is only 15 minutes to my actual office; this is one of the main reasons we sold our previous house and moved where we did last year. My commute was previously HIDEOUS as most people in the DC Metro area can relate to. However, a large part of my job involves driving to client homes all over VA, MD, and sometimes DC. While I love my job and visiting my my peeps in their homes, I think that driving all over is the biggest WASTE OF TIME EVER! Why can't we just create a self-driving car already?? I mean, come on: light bulbs, Man on the Moon, Squeeze Bacon (yes, ew), Justin Bieber...where's the auto-car?

Thank God for cell phones and bluetooth at least. And sending emails at red lights (yes, guilty, let the comments begin). I could be doing so much more in the amount of time I spend driving!

The worst part is when I'm driving to pick up my baby boy. If there's traffic when I'm trying to get to him, I FREAK OUT. But, then I need to remember to keep it cool as there are some terrible drivers around here and I'm no good to my family in a car wreck.

So, if anyone is up for inventing the self-driven car...hit me up and I'll for sure invest!

No comments:

Post a Comment