Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Not Funday

So like all good things, our vacation had to come to an end last week. It went by WAAAAAYY too fast. And let me tell you - beach trips with baby are VERY different than beach trips without. It was pretty relaxing, thanks in large part to my amazing mother-in-law, and taking care of a baby at the beach is better than working all day and coming home to take care of baby; however, still not the same. I'll post some pictures after I upload them.

Knowing you have to work on Mondays do not make Sundays very fun. Especially on days like today where Sean was gone practically the whole day to a Nats game so I was alone with Conrad ALL DAY - I don't know how you stay at home moms do it, IT'S HARD. And did I mention he has been teething and a straight up B-RAT the past week? I LOVE LOVE LOVE my kid so much but sometimes he drives me straight up the wall. I feel like sometimes the only way he's happy is if he's eating. Hence, these pictures:



Mmm...Bananas!

Nom Nom Nom
Trying some watermelon


Yummmm!
Feed me and I'm happy!
It's a tough job but someone's got to do it

Attempting to keep it together 24/7,

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to vacations with babies being way different than before. Lol! It's a lot of work, but it's nice to find those relaxing moments.

    ReplyDelete