Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Mashup: Weekend via the Camera Phone!

This past weekend we went to visit my family for my sweet nephew, Brayden's second birthday. I love seeing these two cousins together and Conrad is fascinated by Brayden and tries to mimic all that he does. And Brayden is the best older cousin and LOVES Conrad.

I think Conrad was just as excited as I was to head down to see Nana and PopPop. So much so, that he helped me "pack" his bag:


Then, it was off for some wagon rides as soon as we got there. Brayden is telling Conrad, "just be calm, this is fun"!

Then Conrad relaxed and enjoyed the ride:
The big two year old birthday boy!
Conrad not a fan of the birthday hat
Uncle Sean reading his fun birthday card to Brayden:

Happy 2nd Birthday to the smartest, sweetest two year old I know!




No comments:

Post a Comment