Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Sweet Summertime

Tomorrow we leave for the beach for a whole week! Whoo-hoo! While I'm super excited for vacation I'm also a LITTLE (ok, A LOT) nervous about driving for 7 hours avec bebe and beaching it with a 9 month old. I've probably over packed and over planned but hey, its our first go-round so we'll learn. In anticipation of the beach, here's some cute water pics of Conrad's first time in the baby pool!

I don't know about this Dad


I don't like it!



Ok...if Pop-Pop gets in with me I'm ok


Hey, this water stuff is alright as long as I get to chew on things


Cousin Brayden joins in!


Now we're ready to test out that big pool they call the ocean!

In the next week I'll be reading up on what to bring for baby at the beach, packing, and doing last minute shopping to get ready - any tips for this new mom on traveling with baby?

Attempting to keep it together 24/7,

Elizabeth





No comments:

Post a Comment