Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It's that time of the week again - can you believe it's already Thursday? Work has been SUPER busy lately so that makes time fly by. Speaking of work: having a full time job as well as being a mom makes those precious moments that I get to have to myself (and not doing laundry, cleaning, or organizing) extra enjoyable. So this Thursday I'm thankful for FREE TIME!

Whenever I do get those precious moments I love 


Reading





 

Drinks with Girlfriends

 
Running outdoors


Writing

And much to my wallet's dismay...shopping!

These moments of free time are all too fleeting but are so important. It's nice to be able to focus on things that are not so serious every now and then and to relieve some stress. It's great to have a partner in Sean that realizes this too and so he'll watch Conrad for me so I can make time for myself. And vice-versa. Before I'm a mom, wife, daughter, sister, or friend, I'm ME, Elizabeth, and it's good to spend time on myself every once in a while. What do other moms like to do in your (if you have it) free time?

Attempting to keep it together 24/7,


Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment