Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Life Lately

Has been wonderful! Yes, tired nights but those are expected. Conrad is adjusting better than I imagined and Prescott is (dare I say it?!) a much easier baby. Here's what we've been up to:


Meeting his future BFF - my amazing friend of 8 years had the same due date as me and had her baby exactly one hour before Prescott was born - different hospital but awesome all the same. We are excited for maternity leave and play dates together. Especially since her older son is one of Conrad's best friends too!


Family of four!


Double stroller - this having two kids thing just got real!


I braved it alone and took both boys to lunch - and they did so well!!

We are all still getting used to routines and each other but life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment