Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Pregnancy Thus Far

So unlike the first time around I've been horrible about keeping up my pregnancy updates. I've always heard that baby #2 gets the shaft and I'm afraid to say that I think that's the case here. Things are just so busy! If things are this busy now I'm super nervous for when we add another one to the mix. I only took one picture so far to track my belly:


For comparison, here's me at 15 weeks with Conrad:



And then when we found out it was another BOY we had Conrad introduce the gender with a balloon via Facetime with our families:



He had too much fun with that balloon, however, he was quite sad that it's not a baby sister. I'm sure he'll get over it once he sees how much fun he and his baby brother will have. Now just to decide on a name. If it was a girl we would have no problem - but however with a boy we are at a loss. I really like the idea of keeping with family names but it's tough to agree on one. I have a list with about one hundred 12 names and Sean likes maybe 5 of them. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment