Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

More Catching Up

Since I have a lot of catching up to do since January and don't want to inundate everyone with a ton of pictures, I decided to break up our happenings since January:




Sean and I attended a beautiful wedding on the Chesapeake - weddings can still be fun when you're preggers but definitely not as fun as when you can imbibe on champagne!



Our town had its annual Memorial Day fair and it didn't disappoint! Conrad and Brayden loved the Ferris Wheel...Sean, not so much.


I ran another 10k with my BFF who is expecting baby #2 just one day before me!



Our little tiger had lots of fun at another town fair (let me just say I love where we live!)


Conrad and I are continuing to spend lots of time together before #2 comes. I'm trying to take off at least 1 day a month from work to just do stuff together with my little man.

Countdown to #2 continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment