Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year! Warning: Picture Heavy!


I can't believe it's 2015! Obviously things have been busy as I haven't been posting at all. Here's a little bit of what we've been up to:



This little guy was sick off and on. But didn't mind going to the doctor's office because he got lolipops and stickers! Well that's one way to get them through it!


Hanging out on Redskin Sundays with our cousin. The Redskins had a HORRIBLE season so we mostly skipped watching the games and just hung out.



We celebrated (and hosted!) Thanksgiving with family and friends:





My little kitchen helper!


And celebrated a wonderful, magical Christmas. For the holidays we spent the weekend before Christmas with my family and the weekend after with Sean's. This means we had Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with just the three of us! And it was awesome.











Then for New Years my parents were gracious enough to babysit Conrad for THREE NIGHTS so Sean and I could get away to Deep Creek Lake with friends. It was an amazing, relaxing, fun time in a beautiful house we all rented:











This was an awesome holiday season that I won't quickly forget and I'm so looking forward to what this New Year brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment