Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Confessional Friday ~ Getting to Know You MORE

Linking up again this week with Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition 





1. What's your middle name?
    Anne - after my mother and both grandmothers

2. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live?

    Tough one...somewhere on the water but still east coast to be near      
    family...Annapolis, Charleston, Hilton Head...not very glamorous but I'd 
    be happy




3. Tell us about your guilty pleasures.

    Anything on Bravo TV! It's gross and decays your mind but it's an     
    awesome way to just veg out

4. What do you like best about your job? If you weren't doing that, what 
    career would you have pursued?
     I LOVE helping my residents realize a better life. If I wasn't doing that, 
     I would want to be a teacher...K through second or third grade most 
     likely

5. Five items you'd grab during a fire. (People and pets don't count. Those are 

    a given.)
    Conrad's lovie and Mr. Bear (which was mine when I was little), box of 
    my Gampi's photos, box of important files, Conrad's baby book...and I 
    can't think of anything else. I'm not really attached to my stuff

6. Marathon running...something you'd like to pursue or just plain crazy?

    Well I've already run three but I still think it's crazy! I'm definitely 
    wanting to do more or even a triathlon in the future




7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

    Pizza, pizza, and more pizza!

8. Last person you spoke to...annnnnd....go!

    My husband

9. Favorite childhood toy

    The aforementioned Mr. Bear and my Barbies! I was a girly-girl


10.Breakfast cereal of choice
     Honey Nut Cheerios...I can eat these by the boxful!

No comments:

Post a Comment