Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Expectant Elizabeth: 33 Weeks




Gender?  Baby Boy!!

Weight gain? 34 lbs

Size? About 15 inches, 4 pounds, the size of a Durian fruit, says the books. This is funny as it's known to be the smelliest fruit in the world!



Stretch marks? Still none yet, knock on wood! The best stuff has been an oil that came in the Earth Mama Angel Baby gift set Sean bought me. Also, one of his patients who is a prenatal nurse recommended Bio Oil which I started using when Earth Mama ran out - also great to use! In the beginning I tried using the Palmers that everyone raves about but just didn't like the smell.



Maternity clothes? Still making use of both maternity and pre-pregnancy though my non-maternity pants are getting a little tight in the bum area! I've also had to purchase a a maternity support belt as I have been having pain in my pelvic floor area; the doctor was right - it helps! And I had to buy the ugliest pair of compression socks; but they help with the swelling in my feet. Vanity has now gone out the window.


Sleep?  Not as great as it once was. I am tossing and turning to get comfortable and my once large-capacity bladder has now shrunk, giving way to those midnight bathroom calls.


Miss Anything? Let's see...my small waist, running, martinis, bending over, lifting things...all these things I used to take for granted!



Cravings? Berries! Yogurt with almonds, chicken salad, SMOOTHIES


Symptoms? Heartburn, heartburn, heartburn. And it's a bitch. The company that owns TUMS loves me now. Fatigue, swollen feet, pelvic floor pain as my belly gets bigger.


Belly button? Still in!! Its amazing, but its holding in there.



Best Moment this week? We picked out some paint samples from Home Depot to test out the colors on the baby's wall. It was neat to see everything start coming together in terms of our plans.



Looking forward to? CLOSING ON OUR NEW HOUSE THIS FRIDAY!!! It has been great staying with our friends but I'm super ready to get into our new house and making it our own.


Exercise? Too be honest, it's been minimal. Aside from walking daily, that's about it. My energy levels and all that has been going on have just not allowed more to be possible


Attempting to keep it together 24/7,


Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment